Hello. My name is Ahmet Canberk Baykal. I am a MSc. student at Koç University and a Graduate Researcher at KUIS AI Center. I have obtained my B.Sc. degree from Bilkent University, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department.
My research at KUIS AI Lab is focused on Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. I am co-advised by Prof. Aykut Erdem and Prof. Deniz Yuret. I am also working closely with Prof. Erkut Erdem from Hacettepe University and Dr. Duygu Ceylan from Adobe Research.
- KUIS AI Center - Graduate Researcher
- My research interests lie in the intersection of Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. Specifically, I am working on Language Guided Image Generation and Manipulation at KUIS AI Center.
- Koç University - Teaching Assistant
- COMP106 - Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science and Engineering (Fall 2020, Fall 2021)
- COMP547 - Deep Unsupervised Learning (Spring 2021, Spring 2022)